Auto Expo 2018: Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT image gallery
This is the adventure tourer that could change the high ticket for entry in the middleweight ADV category. The Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT is expected later this year, and could be priced very competitively to compete against the Kawasaki Versys 650, which has so far been the affordable middleweight. The V-Strom 650 XT brings spoked wheels in 19-inch front an 17-inch rear for more usability off the road. It comes powered the 650cc V-twin from the popular Suzuki SV 650.
Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT first look video:
Starts Rs 7,46,000
Starts Rs 6,69,000
- News2019 Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe unveiled - India bound?
- NewsToyota will borrow Maruti Suzuki's platform to produce their version of the Ertiga
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X