Auto Expo 2018: Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT image gallery
This is the adventure tourer that could change the high ticket for entry in the middleweight ADV category. The Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT is expected later this year, and could be priced very competitively to compete against the Kawasaki Versys 650, which has so far been the affordable middleweight. The V-Strom 650 XT brings spoked wheels in 19-inch front an 17-inch rear for more usability off the road. It comes powered the 650cc V-twin from the popular Suzuki SV 650.
Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT first look video:
Also see: Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT vs Kawasaki Versys 650 Video
Starts Rs 7,46,577
Starts Rs 6,69,000
- NewsNissan may drop Datsun brand as part of global revamp
- NewsDucati Panigale V2 - The 959 Panigale replacement has been showcased
- NewsDucati Streetfighter V4 is a 208PS monster!
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: Two-seater all-electric Toyota Ultra-compact BEV showcased
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: 250cc four-cylinder Kawaski Ninja ZX-25R showcased