Auto Expo 2018: Tamo Racemo showcased, image gallery
The Racemo is a two-seater sports car built on a wholly new modular platform called MOFlex MMS that could in the future also spawn hatchbacks, sedans and SUVs. Not too many sports cars come under 4 metres in length and especially ones with just a 1.2-litre Revotron engine thats mounted mid-ship! Tata Motors astounded the gathered audience when they announced that the Racemo would be powered by their very humble petrol motor that also powers the Tiago and the Tigor, two small passenger cars. More details on the Tamo Racemo here.
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF and Gixxer SF 250 accesories list revealed
- NewsNext-Gen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited likely to debut by the third quarter of 2019
- NewsHyundai Venue sub-compact-SUV could have a long waiting list
- NewsImage Gallery: Hyundai Venue launched in India - prices start at Rs 6.50 lakh
- Review2019 Range Rover Sport Si4 road test review