Auto Expo 2018: Tata 45X premium hatchback concept image gallery
In addition to showcasing the H5X SUV concept at the 2018 Auto Expo, Tata Motors also unveiled the 45X hatchback concept. Tata Motors did not reveal any details on the specifications and features of the 45X concept. However, it is already known that the production version of the Tata 45X hatchback would lock horns with the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Hyundai Elite i20 and also the Volkswagen Polo. For now, the Tata 45X is a design concept that highlights the Impact 2.0 design language which will be seen on upcoming new age hatchbacks from Tata Motors. Scroll below to view a detailed image gallery of the Tata 45X premium hatchback concept.
Tata 45X premium hatchback concept first look video:
Starts Rs 5.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.36 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.42 Lakhs
- NewsMahindra (Ssangyong) G4 Rexton spotted testing in India
- NewsFord Mustang is the best-selling sports coupe in the world for third year in a row
- OpinionNatural selection
- FeaturesThe Brembo 19RCS Costa Corsa explained
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch