Auto Expo 2018: Tata 45X premium hatchback concept image gallery
In addition to showcasing the H5X SUV concept at the 2018 Auto Expo, Tata Motors also unveiled the 45X hatchback concept. Tata Motors did not reveal any details on the specifications and features of the 45X concept. However, it is already known that the production version of the Tata 45X hatchback would lock horns with the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Hyundai Elite i20 and also the Volkswagen Polo. For now, the Tata 45X is a design concept that highlights the Impact 2.0 design language which will be seen on upcoming new age hatchbacks from Tata Motors. Scroll below to view a detailed image gallery of the Tata 45X premium hatchback concept.
Tata 45X premium hatchback concept first look video:
Starts Rs 5.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.36 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.54 Lakhs
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9