Auto Expo 2018: Tata H5X SUV concept image gallery
The Tata H5X is the first vehicle concept to build on the Optimal Modular Efficient Global Advanced Architecture (Omega arc) platform come off this platform that Tata Motors shares with JLR. Tata Motors has also debuted its Impact Design 2.0 language with the Tata H5X. The preview, however, is not one of design but that of the architecture. The Tata H5X is a showcase of what this platform can accommodate, and we can expect to see more models in different categories from it. The Omega arc platform has been under development for more than five years, and the first vehicle to come off can be expected to launch 16 months from now. While you can read in details about the Tata H5X here, scroll below to view our detailed image gallery.
Tata H5X concept SUV first look video:
- Review2019 Skoda Kodiaq Scout first drive review
- NewsEESL places bookings for 10 Hyundai Kona electric SUVs in India - 4 units delivered
- NewsMercedes-Benz India inaugurates its largest dealership in Chennai, Tamilnadu
- NewsGM could introduce a Hummer EV SUV by 2021
- NewsTVS India launches safety gear and apparel at the first edition of MotoSoul