Auto Expo 2018: Tata H5X SUV concept image gallery
The Tata H5X is the first vehicle concept to build on the Optimal Modular Efficient Global Advanced Architecture (Omega arc) platform come off this platform that Tata Motors shares with JLR. Tata Motors has also debuted its Impact Design 2.0 language with the Tata H5X. The preview, however, is not one of design but that of the architecture. The Tata H5X is a showcase of what this platform can accommodate, and we can expect to see more models in different categories from it. The Omega arc platform has been under development for more than five years, and the first vehicle to come off can be expected to launch 16 months from now. While you can read in details about the Tata H5X here, scroll below to view our detailed image gallery.
Tata H5X concept SUV first look video:
- News2019 Tata Buzzard seven-seater SUV will be called Cassini in India
- News2019 Honda Activa 6G spotted on test - launch expected soon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming Tata Tiago facelift
- NewsMG Motors to price the eZS electric SUV at sub-Rs 25 lakh, to compete with Hyundai Kona
- NewsHyundai and Kia invest USD 300 million in Ola to provide smart mobility solutions