Auto Expo 2018: Toyota Alphard MPV to be showcased in India
The Auto Expo 2018 that starts tomorrow is the most important automobile event in the country. Automobile manufacturers around the world will be present at the Delhi Motor Show. Japanese major Toyota will be showcasing the Alphard MPV at the 2018 Auto Expo.
The Toyota MPV will be positioned above the Innova Crysta in India
It was already known that Toyota India was looking at launching the Alphard MPV in India. The Alphard, which is also available as a hybrid, could strengthen Toyota's global environmentally friendly approach to motoring.
The Toyota Alphard MPV will be a spacious offering
The Toyota Alphard MPV is also available in a hybrid that uses the same powertrain as that of the Camry Hybrid. However, the Toyota Camry Hybrid has been discontinued in India last year. It remains to be seen if Toyota would bring the Hybrid Alphard MPV or the regular one.
The Alphard will be a fairly expensive MPV, existing somewhere in the Rs 50-lakh range. At that price, however, it will come with all the premium trappings necessary to justify the price tag.
Starts Rs 36.95 Lakhs
- News2019 Ducati Scrambler range to be launched in India today
- FeaturesFIVA General Council Meeting in India
- FeaturesFIVA President in Conversation with Bob Rupani
- NewsMaruti Suzuki to discontinue diesel models from 2020 - will offer an EV for Rs 9 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback diesel and RS variants see price hike
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip