Auto Expo 2018: Toyota Alphard MPV to be showcased in India
The Auto Expo 2018 that starts tomorrow is the most important automobile event in the country. Automobile manufacturers around the world will be present at the Delhi Motor Show. Japanese major Toyota will be showcasing the Alphard MPV at the 2018 Auto Expo.
The Toyota MPV will be positioned above the Innova Crysta in India
It was already known that Toyota India was looking at launching the Alphard MPV in India. The Alphard, which is also available as a hybrid, could strengthen Toyota's global environmentally friendly approach to motoring.
The Toyota Alphard MPV will be a spacious offering
The Toyota Alphard MPV is also available in a hybrid that uses the same powertrain as that of the Camry Hybrid. However, the Toyota Camry Hybrid has been discontinued in India last year. It remains to be seen if Toyota would bring the Hybrid Alphard MPV or the regular one.
The Alphard will be a fairly expensive MPV, existing somewhere in the Rs 50-lakh range. At that price, however, it will come with all the premium trappings necessary to justify the price tag.
Starts Rs 29.75 Lakhs
- NewsToyota looking to produce and jointly sell models developed by Maruti Suzuki in India and abroad, Suzuki to get Toyota's engine tech
- News2018 Ford EcoSport S Ecoboost and EcoSport Signature Edition image gallery
- NewsDodge Viper could be reborn in 2020 but without a V10 engine
- Review2018 Hyundai Creta facelift first drive review
- News2018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus P4 continues to arrive at dealerships selectively
- NewsMV Agusta Brutale 800 RR Lewis Hamilton special edition launched
- NewsDatsun kicks off experience program to celebrate 5th global anniversary
- NewsVideo: All-new BMW X5 teased during testing
- NewsNew Honda CRF450L enduro motorcycle unveiled