Auto Expo 2018: TVS to showcase the NTorq 125
TVS will showcase the all-new NTorq125 scooter at the upcoming Auto Expo 2018. The scooter was launched yesterday in Chennai and is priced at Rs 58,750 (ex-showroom Delhi). The Auto Expo will give visitors a chance to view the scooter as well as explore its features. The most interesting feature is the digital instrument panel with Bluetooth connectivity, a first for a scooter in India.
The TVS NTorq125 is powered by a 124.79cc, three valve, single-cylinder engine that develops 9.4 PS at 7,500rpm and 10.5Nm at 5,500rpm.
Visit the Auto Expo to see the new TVS NTorq125 as well as a wide range of motorcycles, scooters and cars. Also, watch this space for the latest from Auto Expo 2018.
Starts Rs 58,750
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show