Auto Expo 2018: TVS to showcase the NTorq 125
TVS will showcase the all-new NTorq125 scooter at the upcoming Auto Expo 2018. The scooter was launched yesterday in Chennai and is priced at Rs 58,750 (ex-showroom Delhi). The Auto Expo will give visitors a chance to view the scooter as well as explore its features. The most interesting feature is the digital instrument panel with Bluetooth connectivity, a first for a scooter in India.
The TVS NTorq125 is powered by a 124.79cc, three valve, single-cylinder engine that develops 9.4 PS at 7,500rpm and 10.5Nm at 5,500rpm.
Visit the Auto Expo to see the new TVS NTorq125 as well as a wide range of motorcycles, scooters and cars. Also, watch this space for the latest from Auto Expo 2018.
Starts Rs 58,750
Team OD | 11 Jan 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Omni to be phased out by mid-2019
- News2019 Mahindra XUV300 SUV to launch in India on February 14
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 GSA ADV to be launched in India on January 18
- NewsMahindra Electric launches NEMO Life mobile app for EVs
- NewsBMW 7 Series facelift debuts in China, gets a 40 per cent larger grille!
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani