Auto Expo 2018: TVS to showcase the NTorq 125
TVS will showcase the all-new NTorq125 scooter at the upcoming Auto Expo 2018. The scooter was launched yesterday in Chennai and is priced at Rs 58,750 (ex-showroom Delhi). The Auto Expo will give visitors a chance to view the scooter as well as explore its features. The most interesting feature is the digital instrument panel with Bluetooth connectivity, a first for a scooter in India.
The TVS NTorq125 is powered by a 124.79cc, three valve, single-cylinder engine that develops 9.4 PS at 7,500rpm and 10.5Nm at 5,500rpm.
Visit the Auto Expo to see the new TVS NTorq125 as well as a wide range of motorcycles, scooters and cars. Also, watch this space for the latest from Auto Expo 2018.
Starts Rs 58,750
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far