Auto Expo 2018: TVS to showcase the NTorq 125
TVS will showcase the all-new NTorq125 scooter at the upcoming Auto Expo 2018. The scooter was launched yesterday in Chennai and is priced at Rs 58,750 (ex-showroom Delhi). The Auto Expo will give visitors a chance to view the scooter as well as explore its features. The most interesting feature is the digital instrument panel with Bluetooth connectivity, a first for a scooter in India.
The TVS NTorq125 is powered by a 124.79cc, three valve, single-cylinder engine that develops 9.4 PS at 7,500rpm and 10.5Nm at 5,500rpm.
Visit the Auto Expo to see the new TVS NTorq125 as well as a wide range of motorcycles, scooters and cars. Also, watch this space for the latest from Auto Expo 2018.
Starts Rs 65,975
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh