Auto Expo 2018: TVS to showcase the NTorq 125
TVS will showcase the all-new NTorq125 scooter at the upcoming Auto Expo 2018. The scooter was launched yesterday in Chennai and is priced at Rs 58,750 (ex-showroom Delhi). The Auto Expo will give visitors a chance to view the scooter as well as explore its features. The most interesting feature is the digital instrument panel with Bluetooth connectivity, a first for a scooter in India.
The TVS NTorq125 is powered by a 124.79cc, three valve, single-cylinder engine that develops 9.4 PS at 7,500rpm and 10.5Nm at 5,500rpm.
Visit the Auto Expo to see the new TVS NTorq125 as well as a wide range of motorcycles, scooters and cars. Also, watch this space for the latest from Auto Expo 2018.
Starts Rs 58,750
- NewsToyota looking to produce and jointly sell models developed by Maruti Suzuki in India and abroad, Suzuki to get Toyota's engine tech
- News2018 Ford EcoSport S Ecoboost and EcoSport Signature Edition image gallery
- NewsDodge Viper could be reborn in 2020 but without a V10 engine
- Review2018 Hyundai Creta facelift first drive review
- News2018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus P4 continues to arrive at dealerships selectively
- NewsMV Agusta Brutale 800 RR Lewis Hamilton special edition launched
- NewsDatsun kicks off experience program to celebrate 5th global anniversary
- NewsVideo: All-new BMW X5 teased during testing
- NewsNew Honda CRF450L enduro motorcycle unveiled