Auto Expo 2018: UM Motorcycles to showcase electric cruiser
UM Motorcycles India has revealed the list of motocycles it plans to showcase at Auto Expo 2018, and the showstopper is set to be an electric cruiser. While the company hasn't revealed all details it says that the electric cruiser will be liquid cooled, geared motorcycle. In addition to the electric cruiser, UM will also showcase its new 230cc cruiser.
Besides these cruisers, UM Motorcycles will also showcase the the Renegade Commando Classic, Renegade Commando Mojave, Renegade Commando and Renegade Sports S at its pavilion.
Speaking at the announcement, Rajeev Mishra, CEO, UM-Lohia Two Wheelers private limited said that the brand is excited to be part of Auto Expo 2018 and is looking forward to introduce the world's first electric, geared, high-speed cruiser. He also adds that UM has planned some surprises for its visitors.
UM Motorcycles forayed into the Indian market in 2016. Back then, it introduced the Renegade Sport S and the Renegade Commando. In 2017, it introduced the Renegade Commando Classic and the Renegade Commando Mojave. Watch this space for all the updates from the UM pavilion at Auto Expo 2018
Starts Rs 1,71,651
- FeaturesBest driving routes: Maneybhanjang to Sandakphu
- NewsToyota looking to produce and jointly sell models developed by Maruti Suzuki in India and abroad, Suzuki to get Toyota's engine tech
- News2018 Ford EcoSport S Ecoboost and EcoSport Signature Edition image gallery
- NewsDodge Viper could be reborn in 2020 but without a V10 engine
- Review2018 Hyundai Creta facelift first drive review
- News2018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus P4 continues to arrive at dealerships selectively
- NewsMV Agusta Brutale 800 RR Lewis Hamilton special edition launched
- NewsDatsun kicks off experience program to celebrate 5th global anniversary
- NewsVideo: All-new BMW X5 teased during testing