Auto Expo 2018 videos: Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki concepts
The 2018 Auto Expo provided a platform for multiple car and motorcycle manufacturers to showcase their upcoming concepts as well as production ready offerings. Here is a quick look at the videos of the different concepts showcased by Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki at the Delhi Motor Show.
The Tata H5X is the first vehicle concept to build on the all new Optimal Modular Efficient Global Advanced Architecture that Tata Motors shares with JLR. The company has also debuted its Impact Design 2.0 language with the Tata H5X. More details on the Tata H5X here.
The 45X previews Tata's upcoming hatchback. It is based on a completely new platform and will take on the likes of the Hyundai i20 and Maruti Suzuki Baleno. .More details on the upcoming Tata 45X here
A 4x4 electric SUV, the e-Survivor has four electric motors on each wheel. A spherical display inside the car gives the driver all the information he needs. More details on the e-Survivor concept here
The Concept-S talks about best in class space from a compact SUV. The design is very bold in the sense that the front of the car uses more or less upright surfaces and the A-pillar is nearly vertical. The ultra-slim grille and headlights give the Concept S a sleek and mean look. More details on the Maruti Suzuki Concept Future-S here.
Starts Rs 5.38 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000