Auto Expo 2018 videos: Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki concepts
The 2018 Auto Expo provided a platform for multiple car and motorcycle manufacturers to showcase their upcoming concepts as well as production ready offerings. Here is a quick look at the videos of the different concepts showcased by Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki at the Delhi Motor Show.
The Tata H5X is the first vehicle concept to build on the all new Optimal Modular Efficient Global Advanced Architecture that Tata Motors shares with JLR. The company has also debuted its Impact Design 2.0 language with the Tata H5X. More details on the Tata H5X here.
The 45X previews Tata's upcoming hatchback. It is based on a completely new platform and will take on the likes of the Hyundai i20 and Maruti Suzuki Baleno. .More details on the upcoming Tata 45X here
A 4x4 electric SUV, the e-Survivor has four electric motors on each wheel. A spherical display inside the car gives the driver all the information he needs. More details on the e-Survivor concept here
The Concept-S talks about best in class space from a compact SUV. The design is very bold in the sense that the front of the car uses more or less upright surfaces and the A-pillar is nearly vertical. The ultra-slim grille and headlights give the Concept S a sleek and mean look. More details on the Maruti Suzuki Concept Future-S here.
Starts Rs 5.36 Lakhs
- OpinionNatural selection
- FeaturesThe Brembo 19RCS Costa Corsa explained
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range