Auto Expo 2018 videos: Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki concepts
The 2018 Auto Expo provided a platform for multiple car and motorcycle manufacturers to showcase their upcoming concepts as well as production ready offerings. Here is a quick look at the videos of the different concepts showcased by Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki at the Delhi Motor Show.
The Tata H5X is the first vehicle concept to build on the all new Optimal Modular Efficient Global Advanced Architecture that Tata Motors shares with JLR. The company has also debuted its Impact Design 2.0 language with the Tata H5X. More details on the Tata H5X here.
The 45X previews Tata's upcoming hatchback. It is based on a completely new platform and will take on the likes of the Hyundai i20 and Maruti Suzuki Baleno. .More details on the upcoming Tata 45X here
A 4x4 electric SUV, the e-Survivor has four electric motors on each wheel. A spherical display inside the car gives the driver all the information he needs. More details on the e-Survivor concept here
The Concept-S talks about best in class space from a compact SUV. The design is very bold in the sense that the front of the car uses more or less upright surfaces and the A-pillar is nearly vertical. The ultra-slim grille and headlights give the Concept S a sleek and mean look. More details on the Maruti Suzuki Concept Future-S here.
Starts Rs 5.36 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: Vazirani Shul EV hypercar Mumbai showcase
- NewsVazirani Shul electric hypercar concept showcased in Mumbai
- News2018 Drag Racing: Hemant Mudappa claims three two-wheeler titles
- News2018 INMRC: Jagan Kumar widens lead in the Super Sport category
- NewsLive updates: Vazirani Shul electric hypercar showcased in India
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut