Auto Expo 2020: 2020 MG Hector Plus three-row SUV unveiled in India
MG Motor India has expanded the MG Hector SUV line-up with the unveiling of the MG Hector Plus. The Plus now comes in a three-row seating configuration with a six or seven-seater version. The Hector Plus also gets some cosmetic changes over the standard Hector. There is a larger grille, new headlamp detailing and DRLs. In profile, the SUV now has a stretched out glass pillar around the C-Pillar. The rear rounds things off with a new bumper and tail lamps.
The interiors of the Hector Plus haven't been shown but expect an updated infotainment screen and tan leather upholstery. The engine options should carry over from the standard Hector with the same 2.0-litre diesel with a manual and the 1.5-litre petrol with a mild hybrid option. The petrol should also be available with DCT.
The Hector Plus is set to be launched in the next few months. When it does, it'll go up against the Tata Gravitas, also unveiled at Auto Expo 2020.
Also, read the live updates from the MG Motors pavilion from Auto Expo 2020 Day 2 -
Starts Rs 12.74 Lakhs
- NewsMG Hector Plus to be launched in India on July 13
- FeaturesTo B or not to B: WRC's greatest Group B machines
- News2020 Tata Tigor EV facelift spotted undisguised
- NewsMaruti Suzuki ties up with Axis Bank, announces flexible EMI schemes
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 leads motorcycle sales in UK in June 2020
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block