Auto Expo 2020: 2020 Renault Duster 1.3 turbo petrol BSVI unveiled
Renault India has showcased the BSVI compliant version of its popular Renault Duster SUV at the ongoing Auto Expo 2020. This Duster gets Renault's newest global petrol engines, more specifically the TCe 160, a 1.3-litre with 160PS and 250Nm.
This version will be available post the April 2020 BSVI. The Duster gets some more features too, these include a new set of 17-inch alloys, an engine Start-Stop function and remote cabin pre-cooling. The previous features set remains unchanged so there's the new eight-inch touchscreen and all mandated safety tech.
The Duster turbo petrol will replace the 1.5-litre diesel motor that have been the mainstay for Renault-Nissan cars in India. This engine isn't being reworked to meet BSVI norms given the brand's decision to move away from diesels engines in the BSVI era. The turbo petrol will be paired with a CVT and a 6-speed manual in the Duster's higher trims. Lower trims will continue with the current 1.5-litre naturally aspirated with 106PS and 142Nm.
Prices for the Duster turbo petrol will be announced once the SUV launches in April.
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- NewsObituary: P Vijayaraghavan, Director, TVS Srichakra, has passed away
- News20 units of Tata Winger Ambulances donated to Maharashtra Govt. for COVID19
- NewsMercedes-Benz reveals second-gen MBUX infotainment ahead of S-Class debut
- NewsNext-gen Skoda Octavia RS continues with 245PS 2-litre TSI engine
- NewsTVS Motor Company extends free service and warranty timelines
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block