Auto Expo 2020: Aprilia RSV4 1100, Vespa Electric Scooter and Moto Guzzi Adventure motorcycle to be showcased
At the Auto Expo 2020, one of the two motorcycle manufacturers present (Piaggio Group) will showcase a range of BSVI scooters, superbikes, adventure motorcycles and an electric scooter.
The Aprilia RSV4 1100 was showcased at EICMA 2018. The most notable of changes that the RSV4 1100 gets over its predecessor is that the motorcycle now has a 1,074cc V4 engine which now makes 217PS and 122Nm.
What's also new is the Adventure motorcycle from Moto Guzzi. Reports surfacing the internet hint at a middle capacity adventure motorcycle that will be in line with the Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT, however, in terms of pricing, Moto Guzzi's adventure motorcycle will retail marginally higher than the segment.
Vespa scooters are expected to break cover in the BSVI avatar. We also expect the Vespa 150 to be replaced by the Vespa 160 - borrowing the same drivetrain from the recently unveiled Aprilia SR 160. Along with mechanical changes, Vespa scooters are likely to sport new paint schemes and graphics inspired by the 'Vespa Sixties'. Also, the company will announce prices for the BSVI compliant 125, 150 and 160 range of scooters.
Starts Rs 21,29,000
Starts Rs 7,46,577
- Review2020 Toyota Vellfire India-spec first drive review
- NewsSharad Sanghi - one of India's leading car collectors is no more
- NewsTriumph Tiger 900 GT Pro and Rally Pro first ride review
- NewsJehan Daruvala to compete in FIA Formula 2 Championship in 2020 as part of Red Bull Junior programme
- NewsMG Hector crosses 50,000 bookings in India