Auto Expo 2020: Aprilia SXR 160 showcased, India launch in Q2 2020
Italian two wheeler major has showcased the all-new SXR 160 scooter. There will also be a SXR 125 that will be launched at a later period. The SXR has been designed in Italy keeping Indian riding conditions in mind. It will be manufactured at the Piaggio plant in Baramati. Aprilia Dealerships across the country will start accepting bookings from August 2020 onward.
Aprilia mentioned that the SXR 160 will be available with. BS VI compliant engines with fuel injection tech. Among its key highlights are LED twin headlights and taillights with DRLs. It will offer a large storage area with USB charging in the front, integrated dark fly screen, large multifunction instrumentation, 12-inch 5 spoke petal machined alloys and chrome treated exhaust.
While the specifications of the Aprilia SXR 160 have not been disclosed, it should be in the same state of tune as the regular SR range, both in 125cc and 160cc displacements.
Also read OVERDRIVE's coverage from Piaggio and Aprilia's stall at Auto Expo 2020 from Day 2.
- NewsAll you need to know: Volkswagen ID.4, the first electric VW SUV
- NewsRadically-styled 2021 BMW M3 and M4 revealed
- OpinionNew Mahindra Thar Has Got Great Response, But Has It Missed A Trick Or Two?
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser price comparison vs Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300 and Ford EcoSport
- News2020 Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe SUV launched in India at Rs 1.2 crore