Auto Expo 2020: Brembo unveils new range of brake calipers
Italian brake manufacturer Brembo just revealed a new range of brake calipers for motorcycles at the 2020 Auto Expo. The new range of brake calipers includes the two-piston and single-piston floating calipers, both of which are available in various diameters. Brembo also announced that the two new calipers along with the already-existing single piston caliper, will soon be updated by a new radial 4-piston caliper.
The new range of calipers will also have enhanced safety from shocks and bumps by having a positioned connection, also maintaining the design language with a focus on attention to detail, to suit Indian customers.
- NewsHow automotive manufacturers are helping combat the Coronavirus crisis
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: TVS extends its free services and AMC contract untill June
- NewsProject Pitlane- F1 Teams to Make Ventilators to Treat Corona Patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055