Auto Expo 2020: Brembo unveils new range of brake calipers
Italian brake manufacturer Brembo just revealed a new range of brake calipers for motorcycles at the 2020 Auto Expo. The new range of brake calipers includes the two-piston and single-piston floating calipers, both of which are available in various diameters. Brembo also announced that the two new calipers along with the already-existing single piston caliper, will soon be updated by a new radial 4-piston caliper.
The new range of calipers will also have enhanced safety from shocks and bumps by having a positioned connection, also maintaining the design language with a focus on attention to detail, to suit Indian customers.
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium
- NewsHarley-Davidson will shut local manufacturing, curtail sales operations and re-structure the Indian business
- NewsLive updates: First-ever 2020 Mahindra Thar auction for charity
- NewsLand Rover Defender to launch in India on October 15
- NewsTop-spec Kia Sonet GTX+ diesel-auto and turbo petrol-DCT prices revealed