Auto Expo 2020: Brembo unveils new range of brake calipers
Italian brake manufacturer Brembo just revealed a new range of brake calipers for motorcycles at the 2020 Auto Expo. The new range of brake calipers includes the two-piston and single-piston floating calipers, both of which are available in various diameters. Brembo also announced that the two new calipers along with the already-existing single piston caliper, will soon be updated by a new radial 4-piston caliper.
The new range of calipers will also have enhanced safety from shocks and bumps by having a positioned connection, also maintaining the design language with a focus on attention to detail, to suit Indian customers.
- News2020 MG ZS facelift revealed internationally
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block