Auto Expo 2020: BSVI Tata Harrier SUV teased - likely to get a panoramic sunroof
Tata Motors today stepped in the B+ segment with the launch of its Altroz hatchback and also showcased its BSVI lineup which included Tata Nexon sub-compact SUV, Tigor compact sedan and the Tiago hatchback. What's more, is that the manufacturer teased the 2020 Tata Harrier which sports subtle changes over the current SUV on sale.
To begin with the cosmetics, the Tata Harrier teased gets diamond-cut wheels instead of the powder-coated alloys on the current SUV. The wheels appear to be of the same design that Tata Harrier sported at last years, Geneva Motor Show. The SUV also gets a new dual-tone scheme that includes red colour with a blacked-out roof and pillars. The window line is traced by the additional chrome. The teaser video also gives a sneak peek inside which makes us believe the 2020 Tata Harrier will get a panoramic sunroof.
On the mechanical front, the 2020 Tata Harrier will get the same Fiat-sourced 2.0-litre diesel engine which will be compliant to the stringent BSVI emission norms. On the flip side, its the first time we don't expect a vehicle to lose power and torque in the transition to meet the emission standards. The 2020 Harrier is expected to see a hike in power given its shares the same power source with the Jeep Compass but with a different state of tune. What also can be expected is an addition of a new automatic gearbox for the higher trims.
The BSVI complaint 2020 Tata Harrier could be launched at the upcoming 2020 Auto Expo with a price hike of Rs 50,000-60,000. Currently, the Tata Harrier ranges from Rs 13.45 lakh to Rs 17.32 lakh ex-showroom.
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
- NewsPetrol and diesel prices to increase by Rs 2 in Maharashtra from tomorrow, June 1
- NewsHyundai exports 5000 cars in May
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!