Auto Expo 2020: Force Motors launches 3 new platforms with 7 variants
Pune based Force Motors (India's largest van maker) showed three new platforms and also displayed a 100 per cent electric variant on their flagship Traveller platform. What really caught the eye though was the modified version of the Force Gurkha. Always one of India's most capable off-road machines, the customised Force Gurkha for the adventurous off-roading type, features a lifted and substantially raised suspension, large wheels and tyres, roll bars that support a big roof carrier, side glass protection, extra driving lights, etc.
This Force Gurkha looks ready to go anywhere and is what macho Indian film stars like Tiger Shroff, Akshay Kumar and Ajay Devgn should be driving in their next action movie. We would love to go around Mumbai too as it will be ideal to give the irritating auto rickshaw wallahs a real scare!
- NewsMG Motor announces unique MG SEWA Parents First initiative
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.99 lakh
- NewsHonda launches BSVI-compliant diesel Civic at Rs 20.74 lakh
- NewsLamborghini Sian's supercapacitor tech to be developed for future electrified models
- News2020 Toyota Corolla Cross SUV launched in Thailand
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block