Auto Expo 2020: Great Wall Motors enters India and showcases 4 SUVs, 2 EVs and 2 concepts
Great Wall Motors recently made headlines when it signed an agreement with General Motors to take over the Talegaon plant on January 17, 2020. This transaction strengthened the foundation for GWM's entry in the Indian market. The acquisition will be completed in the second half of 2020 and all Haval SUVs and EVs will be manufactured here.
This was followed with Great Wall Motors' first public appearance in India at the Auto Expo where they showed four Haval SUVs, two electric vehicles and two concepts. The Haval range consists of the F5, the F7, the F7x and the H9. In the electric vehicle range, the manufacturer displayed the R1, which is a hatchback and the iQ which is a fastback sedan.
The Haval Concept H is a hybrid-electric SUV which made its global debut at the Auto Expo today. The other concept is the Pure Electric SUV which is supposedly the vision of GWM for 2025.
Also read the live updates of Haval and Great Wall Motors from Auto Expo 2020,
- FeaturesRemembering Martin Holmes
- FeaturesBook review - Niki Lauda: The Biography by Maurice Hamilton
- NewsHyundai Venue SUV to get iMT clutchless manual gearbox with 1.0-litre turbo
- NewsBSVI Skoda Rapid 1.0-litre TSI to get automatic option in September 2020
- NewsAudi e-tron S and Audi e-tron S Sportback electric SUVs revealed
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block