Auto Expo 2020: Great Wall Motors showcases Haval F5 SUV
Great Wall Motors just showcased the Haval F5 SUV at the Auto Expo. This is the first model of the Haval F-series and comes with connected car technology. The F5 is powered by a 1.5-litre petrol motor, producing 124PS and 285Nm of torque. It is coupled to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission and the claimed fuel efficiency is 15.5kmpl.
It also has all four ventilated disc brakes and twin wishbone suspension at the rear. It has a sleek profile which is in sharp contrast to the massive front grille that dominates the front end styling. Overall this is a sleek-looking SUV with a promise of decent performance.
Also read the live updates of Haval and Great Wall Motors from Auto Expo 2020,
- FeaturesPractical high-performance: Top super sedans in India
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block