Auto Expo 2020: Great Wall Motors showcases Haval F7 SUV
Great Wall Motors just showcased the Haval F7 SUV, that the company is positioning as an artificial intelligent (AI) connected SUV. The F7 comes with two engine options, both petrol, with a 1.5-litre engine producing 166PS and 285Nm with a claimed fuel efficiency of 14.7kmpl and the 2.0-litre engine producing 221PS and 385Nm with a fuel efficiency of 13.7kmpl.
The Haval F7 SUV comes with two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive configuration with a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission. It also has all four disc brakes and comes with 19-inch wheels. In China, Haval has sold 1,40,770 units of F7 within a year of its launch, no doubt helped by its somewhat sharp lines and smart design.
Also read the live updates of Haval and Great Wall Motors from the Auto Expo 2020 in the link below,
- NewsBREAKING: BMW R 18 Cruiser arrives in India, launch by the end of September 2020
- NewsJuly 2020 automotive retail sales still 36 per cent less YoY
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: 2020 Skoda Karoq vs VW T-Roc
- NewsMaserati Ghibli and Quattroporte Trofeo pack 580PS V8 under the hood
- NewsKawasaki Versys 650 BSVI launched in India at Rs. 6.79 lakh