Auto Expo 2020: Haval F7x showcased
Great Wall Motors showcased the Haval F7x SUV which has a length of 4620 mm. It has a sharply sloping coupe like roofline and somewhat sporty and sleek styling. It is powered by two petrol engines with the 1.5 litre generating 168PS and 285Nm of torque.
The claimed fuel efficiency is 15.15 kmpl. The 2.0 litre produces 225PS and 385Nm of torque and its claimed fuel efficiency is 14.08kmpl. The Haval F7x comes with a 7-speed dual clutch automatic transmission and is only two-wheel drive.
Also read the live updates of Haval and Great Wall Motors from Auto Expo 2020,
- NewsMG Motor announces unique MG SEWA Parents First initiative
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.99 lakh
- NewsHonda launches BSVI-compliant diesel Civic at Rs 20.74 lakh
- NewsLamborghini Sian's supercapacitor tech to be developed for future electrified models
- News2020 Toyota Corolla Cross SUV launched in Thailand
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block