Auto Expo 2020: Mahindra eXUV300 to be launched in 2021
Mahindra showcased the eXUV300 at the Auto Expo today. The eXUV300 displays Mahindra's new design language for its future EVs and Mahindra claims that the large battery capacity ensures a long range that prevents any range anxiety. The eXUV300 will be available in two variants including Standard and Extended range.
The technical details have not been revealed, nor has the features list, but Mahindra say the eXUV300 has been built on a platform that has 5-star safety rating from the GNCAP. The manufacturer also says that the eXUV300 is powered by a powerful motor that gives you instant acceleration and at the same time, the refinement and quiet drive of an EV.
Also read OVERDRIVE's extensive coverage from Mahindra's press conference by clicking on the link below,
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300