Auto Expo 2020: Mahindra eXUV300 to be launched in 2021
Mahindra showcased the eXUV300 at the Auto Expo today. The eXUV300 displays Mahindra's new design language for its future EVs and Mahindra claims that the large battery capacity ensures a long range that prevents any range anxiety. The eXUV300 will be available in two variants including Standard and Extended range.
The technical details have not been revealed, nor has the features list, but Mahindra say the eXUV300 has been built on a platform that has 5-star safety rating from the GNCAP. The manufacturer also says that the eXUV300 is powered by a powerful motor that gives you instant acceleration and at the same time, the refinement and quiet drive of an EV.
Also read OVERDRIVE's extensive coverage from Mahindra's press conference by clicking on the link below,
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
- FeaturesRemembering Martin Holmes
- FeaturesBook review - Niki Lauda: The Biography by Maurice Hamilton
- NewsHyundai Venue SUV to get iMT clutchless manual gearbox with 1.0-litre turbo
- NewsBSVI Skoda Rapid 1.0-litre TSI to get automatic option in September 2020
- NewsAudi e-tron S and Audi e-tron S Sportback electric SUVs revealed
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block