Auto Expo 2020: Mahindra Funster Roadster Concept showcased
Mahindra showed the Funster roadster concept at the Auto Expo today. The Funster is designed at Mahindra's Design Studio in Mumbai, and is a platform for Mahindra designers to showcase their skills while also having some fun. Mahindra says the techy front end, floating tail lamps, sports-shoe inspired wheel arches and advanced interiors express a sporty lifestyle.
Mahindra further claims that the Funster is equipped with a 59.1kWh battery pack which delivers a power output of 308PS with a top speed of 200kmph. The Funster can go from 0-100 kmph in under five seconds and has an impressive range of 520km on a single charge, as claimed by the company. But let's remember this 'sports electric vehicle' is still just a concept, and we are not even sure if any of this will go into production.
Also read OVERDRIVE's extensive coverage from Mahindra's press conference by clicking on the link below:
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block