Auto Expo 2020: Mahindra Funster Roadster Concept showcased
Mahindra showed the Funster roadster concept at the Auto Expo today. The Funster is designed at Mahindra's Design Studio in Mumbai, and is a platform for Mahindra designers to showcase their skills while also having some fun. Mahindra says the techy front end, floating tail lamps, sports-shoe inspired wheel arches and advanced interiors express a sporty lifestyle.
Mahindra further claims that the Funster is equipped with a 59.1kWh battery pack which delivers a power output of 308PS with a top speed of 200kmph. The Funster can go from 0-100 kmph in under five seconds and has an impressive range of 520km on a single charge, as claimed by the company. But let's remember this 'sports electric vehicle' is still just a concept, and we are not even sure if any of this will go into production.
Also read OVERDRIVE's extensive coverage from Mahindra's press conference by clicking on the link below:
- NewsAll you need to know: Volkswagen ID.4, the first electric VW SUV
- NewsRadically-styled 2021 BMW M3 and M4 revealed
- OpinionNew Mahindra Thar Has Got Great Response, But Has It Missed A Trick Or Two?
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser price comparison vs Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300 and Ford EcoSport
- News2020 Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe SUV launched in India at Rs 1.2 crore