Auto Expo 2020: Mahindra will showcase 18 new vehicles including three EVs
Mahindra will showcase a new range of BSVI compliant vehicles along with three EVs at the Auto Expo 2020. This will include the updated BSVI TUV300 which will come with cosmetic changes and a slight increase in its price, likely to be launched later this year. The other vehicles include the BSVI compliant next-generation Scorpio, Thar and the XUV500, which will also sport added features.
In the electric range of cars, Mahindra is set to reveal its three production-ready EVs, XUV300 electric, eKUV100 and a three-wheeler EV. Mahindra claims a range of 140Km with the eKUV100 and it will possibly be priced from Rs 10 lakh onwards, which will possibly make it one of the cheapest EV in India. The XUV300 electric is expected to be powered by a 40kWh battery which will give a power output of 132PS, with a range of about 300Km in a single charge and will rival the Tata Nexon EV.
Mahindra, at the 2020 Auto Expo, will showcase its vehicles under the theme of driven by purpose, which depicts the inclination of the brand towards customers' satisfaction. Mahindra will also display the architecture of a first of its kind electric vehicle along with an electric mobility platform that will drive connected experiences for its consumers. Mahindra will also demonstrate a host of electric batteries, charging stations and a world of zero waste through automobile recycling and reuse.
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.99 Lakhs
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Toyota announces customer connect program
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Ford to manufacture 50,000 ventilators in 100 days
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Could EICMA and INTERMOT be compromised by the global pandemic?
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Tesla Model 3 and Model S parts being used to make ventilators
- NewsMazda celebrates centenary with special editions across models inspired by the R360
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055