Auto Expo 2020: Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift to get a petrol drivetrain
Spy shots of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza in the petrol form are surfacing the internet. The images confirm that the Vitara Brezza will be made available with a petrol engine in the BSVI era.
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza petrol is most likely to be showcased at the Auto Expo 2020. The engine on offer will be the 1.5-litre four-cylinder unit that does duty in the Ciaz and the Ertiga as well. The tuning is likely to be the same with 105PS of power and 140Nm of torque on offer. The engine will come mated to a five-speed gearbox and the automatic variant could spawn on a later date, around the festive season.
Currently, the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is available with a 1.3-litre diesel engine which will soon be phased out. There is no official word from the manufacturer if the Vitara Brezza will be updated with the 1.5-litre diesel engine tuned to meet the BSVI norms. The prices of the Vitara Brezza currently range from Rs 7.62 lakh to Rs 10.59 lakh ex-showroom Delhi. If launched with a BSVI diesel engine, the prices for the diesel variant could see a hike of Rs 20,000-40,000. If launched with a BSVI compliant petrol engine, the prices are expected to be in the same ball-park as the current.
Image source - Rushlane
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 BMW X5 M Competition
- NewsBSVI Honda Unicorn launched priced at Rs 93,593
- NewsMercedez-Benz EQA teased before 2020 Geneva Motor Show
- News2020 Skoda Octavia RS 245 priced at Rs 36 lakh, bookings commence from March 1
- News2020 Hyundai i20 interiors revealed prior to the Geneva Motor Show
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055