Auto Expo 2020: Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift to get a petrol drivetrain
Spy shots of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza in the petrol form are surfacing the internet. The images confirm that the Vitara Brezza will be made available with a petrol engine in the BSVI era.
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza petrol is most likely to be showcased at the Auto Expo 2020. The engine on offer will be the 1.5-litre four-cylinder unit that does duty in the Ciaz and the Ertiga as well. The tuning is likely to be the same with 105PS of power and 140Nm of torque on offer. The engine will come mated to a five-speed gearbox and the automatic variant could spawn on a later date, around the festive season.
Currently, the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is available with a 1.3-litre diesel engine which will soon be phased out. There is no official word from the manufacturer if the Vitara Brezza will be updated with the 1.5-litre diesel engine tuned to meet the BSVI norms. The prices of the Vitara Brezza currently range from Rs 7.62 lakh to Rs 10.59 lakh ex-showroom Delhi. If launched with a BSVI diesel engine, the prices for the diesel variant could see a hike of Rs 20,000-40,000. If launched with a BSVI compliant petrol engine, the prices are expected to be in the same ball-park as the current.
Image source - Rushlane
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300