Auto Expo 2020: Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift unveiled in India
Maruti Suzuki has unveiled the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza sub four metre SUV at the Auto Expo 2020. This comes on the second day of the biennial event, the country's largest car-maker had earlier unveiled the Futuro-E concept.
The biggest change for the Vitara Brezza is now under the hood. It gets the K15B 1.5 litre BSVI compliant petrol motor as seen in the Ciaz and Ertiga. This motor makes 105PS and 138Nm torque and gets the Smart Hybrid tech to go with it. The motor is paired with either a five-speed manual or four-speed auto. The fuel efficiency of the manual is 17.03 kmpl and AT (automatic with Maruti's smart hybrid) is 18.76 kmpl.
Cosmetic changes to the Vitara Brezza facelift are a new front bumper with larger air dam cutouts and a bull-bar motif. The details on the grille and in the headlamps have changed too, and now form one continuous element. The front bull bar design and faux skid plates add a bit to the ruggedness of the all-new Vitara Brezza and the integrated grille and headlamp create a sweeping volume that emphasizes its width. There is also a new set of alloy wheels, two new single time colours and a new dual-tone chromatic option as well. The taillamps also get new LED detailing.
Subtle changes have been made on the inside. There is a new interior colour theme, the Smart Play Studio infotainment and an auto-dim IRVM. The Vitara Brezza has been a massive success for the brand, selling over 5 lakh units since it launched in 2017. It competes with the likes of the Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300 and the Ford Ecosport
Also, catch the LIVE UPDATES from Maruti Suzuki's pavilion from Auto Expo 2020 in the link below -
Also, watch the video coverage,
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- NewsJawa India celebrates 18th International Jawa Day
- NewsIndian-owned 1933 Minerva Type AL wins first place at global Concours Virtual 2020
- News2020 Hyundai Tucson facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 22.3 lakh
- NewsAll you need to know: The 2021 Ford Bronco
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Hyundai Tucson facelift India launch, prices, details, variants, engines and specifications
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block