Auto Expo 2020: Mercedes-Benz A-Class sedan and GLA crossover unveiled
Mercedes-Benz has unveiled the A-Class sedan and the GLA, both of which are set to be launched in June later this year. The prices of the A-Class sedan are expected to start from Rs 40 lakh ex-showroom and the GLA will be priced around Rs 43 lakh.
The A-Class sedan will be equipped with next-generation telematics and the MBUX infotainment system, while the GLA has a revamped feature-rich cabin with design updates. Both have BSVI compliant engines and Mercedes-Benz will also launch the AMG version of the A-Class, the A35 AMG later this year.
Also, catch the live updates from the Mercedes-Benz pavilion from Auto Expo 2020
Starts Rs 29.9 Lakhs
- NewsAll the differences between the 6-seater MG Hector Plus and the 5-seater Hector
- FeaturesCounter to COVID19: Camper Van Tourism
- News2020 Maserati Ghibli Hybrid showcased, to replace Ghibli diesel
- NewsToyota to restart production at its Bidadi plant from July 20, 2020
- NewsBGauss commences online bookings for A2 and B8 electric scooters, pricing starts at Rs 52,499
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block