Auto Expo 2020: Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 63 S launched at Rs 2.42 crore
Mercedes-Benz launched the AMG GT S 4-door coupe at Rs 2.42 crore ex-showroom. This is said to be the fastest 4-door series production car in the world. The GT 63 S 4MATIC+ variant comes with a 4.0-litre, V8 petrol which produces 639PS and a staggering 900Nm of torque. The AMG GT S gets from 0-100kmph in just 3.2 seconds, which is very impressive for a four-door sports car. Now not only you and your partner, but also a couple of your friends can enjoy a speedy ride.
The AMG GT S weighs just over two tonnes and the fact that it still manages to attain a top speed of 315kmph is really impressive. To manage all that weight and power, it has all-wheel drive and comes with a multi-stage extendable rear spoiler which improves the overall stability and performance at high speeds.
Also, catch the live updates from the Mercedes-Benz pavilion from Auto Expo 2020
Starts Rs 2.27 Crore
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block