Auto Expo 2020: MG RC6 unveiled, could be launched in 2021
MG unveiled the RC6 at Auto Expo 2020. The sedan is sold as Baojun RC6 globally. The dimensions of the car are 4925 x 1880 x 1580mm with a wheelbase of 2800mm. The car has a sloping roof, giving it a coupe-like silhouette. The cladding on both bumpers and on the running board give the car a butch look. Elements present all across the exterior which are similar to other MG vehicles are visible on the RC6 like the chrome studded grille, large headlamps and sleek taillights.
The car is likely to be powered by a 1.5-litre turbo petrol engine making 157PS and 250Nm. It can be equipped with either a six-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission. MG has not revealed its plans to launch the RC6 but is likely for that to happen in 2021. The RC6 will compete with the likes of premium sedans like the Skoda Superb.
Starts Rs 29.99 Lakhs
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- NewsFour-wheeler launches that took place in India during COVID19
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block