Auto Expo 2020: Pirelli India launches range of tyres for cars and SUVs
At Auto Expo 2020, Pirelli India launched two new models of tyres. Pirelli P7 EVO for cars and Scorpion MTR for SUVs.
Pirelli P7 EVO is available in two variants - Touring and Performance Akash Rathore, Director - Commercial explained during the presentation, "The tyres have been developed for the Indian sub-continent keeping in view the expectations of customers and Indian road conditions. The main feature of these tyres is its 2-ply construction and high tyre wear life which makes these tyres run longer".
Scorpion MTR, for SUVs, is available in 13 sizes. The tyres have wide tread blocks for enhanced grip in muddy terrain. Akash Rathore further added, "With the ScorpionTM MTR Range of tyres we would like to target the driving enthusiasts who would love to go off-road/mud-terrain road, this will increase our offering to Indian customer in the SUV segment."
- NewsRenault Triber MPV launched in South Africa
- NewsMINI launches the Clubman Summer Red Edition in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- News2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 57.06 lakh
- NewsAuto Expo 2020: Top 10 showcases at the motor show
- NewsNissan teases its India-bound B-SUV the second time, likely to be launched in the first half of 2021