Auto Expo 2020: Renault Kwid electric showcased - based on K-ZE with 350km range
The Renault Kwid electric called as the K-ZE has been showcased at the Auto Expo today. The EV shares the same cosmetic designs as the new Kwid which was launched the previous year. There is a 26.8kWh lithium-ion battery pack to power this with a range of 350km when at constant accelerating speed and a claimed NEDC range of 271km. The motor puts out 44PS and 125Nm of torque.
The K-ZE has external features like LED DRLs, 14-inch steel wheels, rear spoiler and a roof rail which makes it look sportier. In the interiors, the car is equipped with a TFT colour instrument cluster with sporty seats and a PM 2.5 inner sensor. The infotainment system is an eight-inch touchscreen that comes with Easy Link Connecting system which can be accessed through one's phone downloading the app. In the app one can even see the car diagnosis and information. In terms of safety, the car gets both driver and passenger airbags, rear parking sensors along with a rear view camera for easy parking. The car also comes with ABS and EBD.
The charging speed of the car using a DC connection is at least 30 minutes to charge 30 to 80 per cent and to charge completely, the time taken is four hours.
Also follow our live updates from the Auto Expo 2020:
Starts Rs 2.92 Lakhs
- FeaturesPractical high-performance: Top super sedans in India
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block