Auto Expo 2020: Renault to showcase 12 vehicles and 2 new engines
Renault India will showcase its range of BSVI vehicles along with India-bound EVs at the upcoming Auto Expo 2020. This will include new and updated versions of the Renault Triber, Kwid and Duster. There will also be an electric version of the Kwid, which will launch later in India. Currently, the Kwid electric sold in China sports a 26.8kWh battery pack producing 44PS of power and 125Nm of torque.
However, the most anticipated vehicle remains to be the HBC compact SUV, expected to come in 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol shared by the Renault Triber. The HBC compact SUV is expected to be priced around Rs 7-10 lakh ex-showroom in India, and will rival the Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and Mahindra XUV300. Not only vehicles, but Renault could also showcase two new turbo petrol engines, the 1.0-litre and the 1.3-litre, which is most likely to make its way to India.
Renault may also showcase an autonomous car, Symbioz, in the electric corner at Auto Expo 2020. Unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show last year, the car features fully autonomous driving experience in AD mode. The car features C-shaped lights both front and rear, which turns blue in autonomous drive mode.
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- NewsPetrol and diesel prices to increase by Rs 2 in Maharashtra from tomorrow, June 1
- NewsHyundai exports 5000 cars in May
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!