Auto Expo 2020: Suzuki Burgman Street and MotoGP Gixxer 250 concept colour models showcased
Suzuki Motorcycles showcased the BSVI variants of the Burgman Street and Gixxer series at the Auto Expo. The BSVI Burgman Street now comes with a fuel injection system and is BSVI compliant. In addition, new colour concept models of Suzuki Gixxer 250 and Burgman Street were showcased at the Suzuki Pavilion at the Auto Expo this year to reinforce Suzuki's racing DNA. Suzuki Motorcycles also showcased 23 products including the Gixxer Cup bikes.
Devashish Handa, Vice President, Suzuki Motorcycle India said, "The year has been special for Suzuki Motorcycle India as we entered the quarter-litre segment with our marquee brand Suzuki Gixxer followed by launch of the all-new Access 125 BSVI compliant. Auto Expo 2020 has provided us the perfect platform to display all our upcoming BSVI product fleet further solidifying our position in the two-wheeler market."
Also Read OVERDRIVE's extensive coverage from Suzuki Motorcycle's press conference by clicking on the link below:
Starts Rs 77,900
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 1,59,800
- NewsAmerica's second-largest rental car company, Hertz, files for bankruptcy
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Kia launches the 'Kia Care' initiative
- News2020 Skoda Karoq SUV expected to be priced around Rs 27 lakh, on-road
- NewsVirtual 24 Hours of Le Mans to be held in June, participation from top teams confirmed
- NewsBattRE launches the gps:ie at Rs 64,990
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!