Auto Expo 2020: Tata Motors HBX unveiled, a near-production version of the H2X Concept
The car is based on the ALFA platform like the Altroz. The grille looks similar to the Nexon facelift and sports sleek headlamps. The car has a boxy design, giving the HBX a butch feel. The car was seen with the attention grabbing knobby wheels, but we have our doubts of those wheels to be carried over for production.
On the inside, Tata offers the HBX with a 7-inch floating touchscreen infotainment unit and an instrument cluster display. Tata is expected to fit the Tiago/Altroz' 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder Revotron petrol engine under the HBX 'bonnet. It's likely to get a 5-speed MT and an optional AMT. The Tata HBX will compete against rivals such as the Mahindra KUV100 and the Maruti Suzuki Ignis. It is expected to be priced around Rs 5 lakh with the launch in the second half of 2020.
Also catch the LIVE UPDATES from Tata Motors' pavilion from Auto Expo 2020 in the link below:
Starts Rs 4.89 Lakhs
- NewsHow automotive manufacturers are helping combat the Coronavirus crisis
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: TVS extends its free services and AMC contract untill June
- NewsProject Pitlane- F1 Teams to Make Ventilators to Treat Corona Patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055