Auto Expo 2020: Volkswagen Taigun Showcased
Volkswagen showed its Taigun SUV, the first product built on the MQB A0 IN platform. This SUV will be powered by Volkswagen's TSI technology engine combined with a DSG gear box. The Taigun has a sporty stance and clean styling. The fairly spacious interior has leatherette seats and a digital instrument cluster. It's contemporary in its design and has a LED strip that is bordered by a glossy black trim. This LED strip runs across the whole width of the car and integrates well with the LED tail lamps. The Taigun is equipped with safety features such as 6-airbags, anti-lock braking system (ABS) and electronic stability control (ESC) among others.
Following its OVERDRIVE's coverage from the Skoda's and Volkswagen pavilion from the Auto Expo 2020.
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300
- NewsKia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.71 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Kia Sonet India launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled