Auto Expo 2020: Volkswagen Taigun Showcased
Volkswagen showed its Taigun SUV, the first product built on the MQB A0 IN platform. This SUV will be powered by Volkswagen's TSI technology engine combined with a DSG gear box. The Taigun has a sporty stance and clean styling. The fairly spacious interior has leatherette seats and a digital instrument cluster. It's contemporary in its design and has a LED strip that is bordered by a glossy black trim. This LED strip runs across the whole width of the car and integrates well with the LED tail lamps. The Taigun is equipped with safety features such as 6-airbags, anti-lock braking system (ABS) and electronic stability control (ESC) among others.
Following its OVERDRIVE's coverage from the Skoda's and Volkswagen pavilion from the Auto Expo 2020.
- News2020 Suzuki Gixxer 250 launched at a price of Rs 1.63 lakh
- News2020 Datsun Redi-Go launched in India for Rs 2.83 lakh
- NewsHyundai helps customers affected by AMPHAN cyclone in West Bengal
- NewsGWM India appoints James Yang as president
- NewsSpec comparo: Etergo AppScooter vs Ather 450X vs Bajaj Chetak vs TVS iQube
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!