Autoguard treatment protects your car from rats
Rats getting into the car's engine bay and chewing on wires, or plastics can be a recipe for disaster. To prevent this from happening, Autoguard has introduced the Anti-Rat Treatment. The treatment is available in the form a spray and can be applied to any car. This is an effective, humane, and instant treatment to keep rodents from damaging expensive plastic, and rubber parts.
Its application is simple. Ensure that you have a cool, dry surface and spray the Autoguard onto wires, cables, plastic and rubber parts around the car engine. There is also an included nozzle for difficult-to-reach areas. After the treatment, you can avoid washing the engine area for two months, and be free from any rodent infestation.
Ten minutes after spraying the treatment, you can start your car and begin using it once again. During the application, Autoguard suggests you use gloves and mask to cover your hands and face respectively.
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review