Autoguard treatment protects your car from rats
Rats getting into the car's engine bay and chewing on wires, or plastics can be a recipe for disaster. To prevent this from happening, Autoguard has introduced the Anti-Rat Treatment. The treatment is available in the form a spray and can be applied to any car. This is an effective, humane, and instant treatment to keep rodents from damaging expensive plastic, and rubber parts.
Its application is simple. Ensure that you have a cool, dry surface and spray the Autoguard onto wires, cables, plastic and rubber parts around the car engine. There is also an included nozzle for difficult-to-reach areas. After the treatment, you can avoid washing the engine area for two months, and be free from any rodent infestation.
Ten minutes after spraying the treatment, you can start your car and begin using it once again. During the application, Autoguard suggests you use gloves and mask to cover your hands and face respectively.
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Honda Civic
- Review2019 Honda Civic first drive review
- News2019 Ford Aspire launched with CNG variant in India for Rs 6.27 lakh
- NewsDucati's DRE Off Road Days to happen this weekend
- NewsMG Motor India invests Rs 150 crore on new corporate office, brand store and flagship showroom
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani