Avan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900
Avan Motors India unveiled the Trend E electric scooter at the beginning of this month. And now the company has launched the same at Rs 56,900 (ex-showroom). The company mentions that the high-performance Trend E has an ex-showroom price of Rs 56,900 for the single-battery scooter and Rs 81,269 for the double-battery scooter. The scooter can be booked from today onwards for a token amount of Rs 1,100.
Pankaj Tiwari, Business Development Head, Avan Motors
The Trend E is powered by a lithium-ion battery and has a top speed of 45kmph. The electric scooter will be available with a choice of two battery packs - single battery pack with over a range of 60 kilometres and a twin battery pack which has a range of 110 kilometres. The charge time for these battery packs is two to four hours. The cycle parts for the electric scooter include a conventional telescopic suspension in the front with disc brake arrangement. The rear gets a coil spring suspension set-up with drum brakes. The scooter is equipped with alloy wheels and an all-digital instrument cluster. The Trend E has a maximum payload capacity of 150 kilograms. The electric scooter has a riding range of 60km with single battery and 110km with double battery, and the charge time for the scooter's lithium-ion battery is 2 to 4 hours.
"The Avan Motors team has worked extensively on creating the Trend E scooter as a vehicle that is suitable for Indian roads and meets the requirements of consumers with its combination of technology, power and futuristic design. We are delighted with the response the scooter has received in its pre-launch phase and are confident that customers too will appreciate the Trend E and all its features." commented, Pankaj Tiwari, Business Development Head, Avan Motors
Starts Rs 47,000
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip