Avantura Choppers Rudra and Pravega launched in India at Rs 23.90 lakh and Rs 21.40 lakh respectively
Avantura Choppers, an all-new, chopper motorcycle brand has launched two new, 2,000cc motorcycles, Rudra and Pravega in India. The motorcycles are priced at Rs 23.90 lakh and Rs 21.40 lakh (ex-Mumbai). Avantura Choppers is an Indian company, with the brand name Avantura derived from the Sanskrit words Avanindra and Tura. The choppers will be made-to order and the company says that they will customize the choppers as per individual preferences.
Avantura Choppers has roped in Kevin Alsop, founder of Big Bear Choppers, USA to design the Rudra and Pravega. The company adds that both choppers have been designed and developed to suit Indian riding conditions.
Both choppers are powered by a 2,000cc, air-cooled, fuel injected motor that's developed by US based, S&S Engines. In fact, a number of components have been sourced from international manufacturers. Beringer braking systems, Primo suspensions, Mustang seats, Kellermann lights and Avon tyres are some of the component manufacturers for Avantura Choppers.
Speaking at the launch, Gaurav Aggarwal, founder and CEO, Avantura Choppers said that the Rudra and Pravega will offer Indian motorcyclists and un-paralleled riding experience. He adds that the ultimate aim was to build a quality product from the ground up. Both choppers will be ARAI certified at the time of delivery.
Avantura Choppers will display the Rudra and Pravega at the upcoming India Bike Week. The company will also accept pre-orders at the event.
- NewsBetter recognition needed in order for Indian motorsport to grow says Gautam Singhania
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Aston Martin Vantage launched in India
- NewsThe 510PS Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs 2.95 crore
- FeaturesOD Mercedes-Benz 24-hours Performance Run: Scale of C
- News2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India at Rs 15.2 lakh
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch