Avantura Choppers Rudra and Pravega launched in India at Rs 23.90 lakh and Rs 21.40 lakh respectively
Avantura Choppers, an all-new, chopper motorcycle brand has launched two new, 2,000cc motorcycles, Rudra and Pravega in India. The motorcycles are priced at Rs 23.90 lakh and Rs 21.40 lakh (ex-Mumbai). Avantura Choppers is an Indian company, with the brand name Avantura derived from the Sanskrit words Avanindra and Tura. The choppers will be made-to order and the company says that they will customize the choppers as per individual preferences.
Avantura Choppers has roped in Kevin Alsop, founder of Big Bear Choppers, USA to design the Rudra and Pravega. The company adds that both choppers have been designed and developed to suit Indian riding conditions.
Both choppers are powered by a 2,000cc, air-cooled, fuel injected motor that's developed by US based, S&S Engines. In fact, a number of components have been sourced from international manufacturers. Beringer braking systems, Primo suspensions, Mustang seats, Kellermann lights and Avon tyres are some of the component manufacturers for Avantura Choppers.
Speaking at the launch, Gaurav Aggarwal, founder and CEO, Avantura Choppers said that the Rudra and Pravega will offer Indian motorcyclists and un-paralleled riding experience. He adds that the ultimate aim was to build a quality product from the ground up. Both choppers will be ARAI certified at the time of delivery.
Avantura Choppers will display the Rudra and Pravega at the upcoming India Bike Week. The company will also accept pre-orders at the event.
Team OD | 13 Jun 2018
Team OD | 11 Jun 2018
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2018: Toyota finally win at the Circuit de la Sarthe
- FeaturesHappy Father's Day: Thank you for introducing me to the world of motorcycles
- FeaturesHappy Father's Day: My royal Enfield Bullet 350 is the essence of everything I remember my Dad for
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2018: Kazuki Nakajima puts No.8 Toyota on pole
- NewsVolvo announces Polestar developed S60 T8 Twin Engine
- OpinionThe wet lap
- NewsMaruti Suzuki ends production of the Ignis diesel variant
- News2019 KTM 390 Adventure: Four ADV motorcycles it will compete with in India
- NewsKTM India confirms 390 Adventure days before BMW G 310 GS launch. What does it mean?