Avantura Choppers Rudra and Pravega launched in India at Rs 23.90 lakh and Rs 21.40 lakh respectively
Avantura Choppers, an all-new, chopper motorcycle brand has launched two new, 2,000cc motorcycles, Rudra and Pravega in India. The motorcycles are priced at Rs 23.90 lakh and Rs 21.40 lakh (ex-Mumbai). Avantura Choppers is an Indian company, with the brand name Avantura derived from the Sanskrit words Avanindra and Tura. The choppers will be made-to order and the company says that they will customize the choppers as per individual preferences.
Avantura Choppers has roped in Kevin Alsop, founder of Big Bear Choppers, USA to design the Rudra and Pravega. The company adds that both choppers have been designed and developed to suit Indian riding conditions.
Both choppers are powered by a 2,000cc, air-cooled, fuel injected motor that's developed by US based, S&S Engines. In fact, a number of components have been sourced from international manufacturers. Beringer braking systems, Primo suspensions, Mustang seats, Kellermann lights and Avon tyres are some of the component manufacturers for Avantura Choppers.
Speaking at the launch, Gaurav Aggarwal, founder and CEO, Avantura Choppers said that the Rudra and Pravega will offer Indian motorcyclists and un-paralleled riding experience. He adds that the ultimate aim was to build a quality product from the ground up. Both choppers will be ARAI certified at the time of delivery.
Avantura Choppers will display the Rudra and Pravega at the upcoming India Bike Week. The company will also accept pre-orders at the event.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars launched so far
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased