Avis India appoints Avinash Gupte as COO, lease
Avis India, a luxury car rental and leasing service provider, has appointed Avinash Gupte as COO, Lease. Gupte has been working in the lease industry for 16 years and has helped set up two multinational leasing companies in India. He started his career in the after-sales service department at Maruti Suzuki. The company has also named Sameer Kalra as the national of head sales, lease. He will be responsible for product and market development, increasing revenue and client retention. His experience includes 16 years of work in corporate sales and consulting in companies like NIIT, the Hero Group and LeasePlan.
Sameer Kalra, national head of sales, Lease
Sunil Gupta, CEO of Avis India, has now been appointed as the managing director of the company. "We have ambitious plans to continuously innovate both in terms of our product offerings and services that reach out to our customers and build the company from strength to strength," he said.
Sunil Gupta, CEO and MD Avis India
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept