Axor Street helmet launched in India at Rs 4,499
Axor India has launched the new street-biased Axor Street helmet in India. It features an injection-moulded polycarbonate shell, adjustable vents and a retractable, internal sun visor. The helmet weighs 1,450gm. Other safety features on the helmet include a quick release strap, single-layer multi-density EPS liner and a reflector on the neck roll. Axor also offers an anti-fog shield as an accessory.
The cheek pads and inner lining are removable and washable. They also get an anti-bacterial liner to keep foul smells at bay.
The Axor Street conforms to ECE R-22.05 and DOT FMVSS NO. 218 helmet safety standards.
Priced at Rs 4,499, the Axor Street seems like good value for its features. The helmet is available online as well as various retail stores in the country. It is available with a choice of five graphics. The Axor brand is promoted in India by Vega Helmets.
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block