Axor Street helmet launched in India at Rs 4,499
Axor India has launched the new street-biased Axor Street helmet in India. It features an injection-moulded polycarbonate shell, adjustable vents and a retractable, internal sun visor. The helmet weighs 1,450gm. Other safety features on the helmet include a quick release strap, single-layer multi-density EPS liner and a reflector on the neck roll. Axor also offers an anti-fog shield as an accessory.
The cheek pads and inner lining are removable and washable. They also get an anti-bacterial liner to keep foul smells at bay.
The Axor Street conforms to ECE R-22.05 and DOT FMVSS NO. 218 helmet safety standards.
Priced at Rs 4,499, the Axor Street seems like good value for its features. The helmet is available online as well as various retail stores in the country. It is available with a choice of five graphics. The Axor brand is promoted in India by Vega Helmets.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden