Axor Street helmet launched in India at Rs 4,499
Axor India has launched the new street-biased Axor Street helmet in India. It features an injection-moulded polycarbonate shell, adjustable vents and a retractable, internal sun visor. The helmet weighs 1,450gm. Other safety features on the helmet include a quick release strap, single-layer multi-density EPS liner and a reflector on the neck roll. Axor also offers an anti-fog shield as an accessory.
The cheek pads and inner lining are removable and washable. They also get an anti-bacterial liner to keep foul smells at bay.
The Axor Street conforms to ECE R-22.05 and DOT FMVSS NO. 218 helmet safety standards.
Priced at Rs 4,499, the Axor Street seems like good value for its features. The helmet is available online as well as various retail stores in the country. It is available with a choice of five graphics. The Axor brand is promoted in India by Vega Helmets.
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775