Bajaj Allianz introduces new 3 year insurance policy for two-wheelers in India
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has launched a new two-wheeler policy in India that provides an insurance cover for up to three consecutive years. In addition, the policy also provides 24x7 road assistance which is a first of its kind for two-wheelers in India. The road assistance support will be offered complimentary for women for the first year. The company will issue only one policy certificate thus negating the need of annual renewal.
The three-year policy cover will also help the insured save on the annual third party motor premium hike as it will not apply on this policy. The 24x7 support by Bajaj Allianz will provide assistance in emergency situations like flat tyre, low battery, lost key, towing, minor repairs and legal advice. The assistance also takes care of accommodation, taxi benefits and medical co-ordination. Bajaj Allianz will provide these services across 80 cities in India. The company claims that the road assistance program has been designed keeping in mind the challenges specifically faced by women on the road.
The insurer will also be entitled to the extra no-claim bonus on renewal of the policy in case a claim is not made during the policy period. Bajaj Allianz will also allow the refund of premium, even if a claim of partial loss is made during the policy period. To avail the facility, customers can call on the toll-free helpline number 1800-1035-858.
Commenting on the launch, Tapan Singhel, MD and CEO, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, said, "Every year, a large number of two-wheeler owners do not renew their insurance policies. As a result, India today has the highest number of uninsured two wheelers plying on the road. This long term policy will not only ensure that they are covered for a longer period of time, but will also help save theiroutgo towards their motor premium in comparison to a single year policy. Most importantly, the two wheeler customers now have an access to 24x7 road side assistance. In our attempt to make travel worry free and safe for women, this facility will be offered complimentary to our women customers."
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far