Bajaj Auto appoints Pradeep Shrivastava as executive director
Bajaj Auto has appointed, Pradeep Shrivastava as the executive director with effect from April 1, 2016. He was the chief operating officer (COO) of Bajaj Auto, prior to this. However, he will continue to supervise the company's operational aspects.
He joined the company in 1986 where he handled the operations on the assemble line. He then went on to head the Manufacturing, Engineering and Purchase departments, and by 2005, he was appointed as vice president. Pradeep Shrivastava completed his B.Tech, Mechanical Engineering, from IIT Delhi in 1981. He then went on to obtain a PGDM degree from IIM Bangalore.
He will continue to serve the company at the new designation for five years.
Starts Rs 84,499
- NewsFord Freestyle priced lower than the Figo hatch and the Aspire sedan, here's why
- NewsVolvo wants half its sales to come from electric vehicles by 2025
- NewsVW Motorsport India takes its Customer Sport programme to all three INRC categories
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3
- News2018 Honda Amaze: Everything you need to know
- NewsFord Freestyle launched in India at Rs 5.09 lakh
- NewsTVS Sport Silver Alloy edition launched in India at Rs 38,961
- NewsSpec comparison: Suzuki GSX-S750 vs Kawasaki Z900 vs Triumph Street Triple RS and S
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Ford Freestyle India launch
- NewsBMW iX3 concept all-electric crossover debuts at Auto China 2018