Bajaj Auto appoints Pradeep Shrivastava as executive director
Bajaj Auto has appointed, Pradeep Shrivastava as the executive director with effect from April 1, 2016. He was the chief operating officer (COO) of Bajaj Auto, prior to this. However, he will continue to supervise the company's operational aspects.
He joined the company in 1986 where he handled the operations on the assemble line. He then went on to head the Manufacturing, Engineering and Purchase departments, and by 2005, he was appointed as vice president. Pradeep Shrivastava completed his B.Tech, Mechanical Engineering, from IIT Delhi in 1981. He then went on to obtain a PGDM degree from IIM Bangalore.
He will continue to serve the company at the new designation for five years.
Starts Rs 86,829
- Features2018 Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic - things you will like, and some you may not
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Cross crosses one lakh sales figure
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India