Bajaj Auto introduces hat-trick offers for its customers
Bajaj Auto India has introduced a three in one hat-trick offer for its customers, in key markets across the country. This offer will be available for a limited period only from 1st July till 31st July 2018, and is believed to set Bajaj auto back on track from the slight sales drop they've experienced in the year 2018.
The main offer is the five-year warranty offered on the Bajaj bikes which includes the two-year standard warranty, while an additional three-year warranty is applicable for the engine. The customers purchasing Bajaj bikes during the July period, however, get the extended warranty at no extra cost. There are also sub offers which includes one year free insurance and free service for the second year. The one-year free insurance is available only with the Pulsar 150, Pulsar 160, V15, Discover and Platina while the free second-year service is available across all the motorcycles. Bajaj has also updated the finance options to make the bikes at a lower interest rate and down payment.
Bajaj Auto has recently discontinued the V12 temporarily and has recently launched the updated Pulsar. Earlier, the reports suggested that the Pulsar 135 will make way for a new Pulsar 125 as part of the 2019 norms. The latest bikes will feature ABS and CBS as standard.
- Review2019 Volvo S60 first drive review
- NewsNew-generation Maruti Suzuki Ertiga teased in pre-launch video
- News2018 Datsun Go and Go Plus in South Africa: Top five facts
- NewsHonda Brio hatchback discontinued in India
- News2018 Lamborghini SC18 unveiled, its first one-off car
- NewsWRC 2018: Ogier clinches sixth title as Latvala wins Rally Australia
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test