Bajaj Auto introduces hat-trick offers for its customers
Bajaj Auto India has introduced a three in one hat-trick offer for its customers, in key markets across the country. This offer will be available for a limited period only from 1st July till 31st July 2018, and is believed to set Bajaj auto back on track from the slight sales drop they've experienced in the year 2018.
The main offer is the five-year warranty offered on the Bajaj bikes which includes the two-year standard warranty, while an additional three-year warranty is applicable for the engine. The customers purchasing Bajaj bikes during the July period, however, get the extended warranty at no extra cost. There are also sub offers which includes one year free insurance and free service for the second year. The one-year free insurance is available only with the Pulsar 150, Pulsar 160, V15, Discover and Platina while the free second-year service is available across all the motorcycles. Bajaj has also updated the finance options to make the bikes at a lower interest rate and down payment.
Bajaj Auto has recently discontinued the V12 temporarily and has recently launched the updated Pulsar. Earlier, the reports suggested that the Pulsar 135 will make way for a new Pulsar 125 as part of the 2019 norms. The latest bikes will feature ABS and CBS as standard.
- NewsNational Racing Championship 2018 : Arjun Narendran dominates the ITC class in Round 3
- News2018 Blancpain GT Series Asia: Aditya Patel and OD Racing finish in the points at Fuji Speedway
- News2018 Baja Aragon: Sherco TVS factory rally team's Michael Metge wins 35th edition of event
- NewsFCA appoints Mike Manley as the new CEO
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT to be launched in India in early September
- NewsConfirmed: Bajaj Auto to introduce Husqvarna Vitpilen 401 and Svartpilen 401 motorcycles in India next year
- NewsNew Hyundai Santro/Atos spotted testing again before launch
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300