Bajaj Auto to conduct free service camps across Kerala to attend flood affected motorcycles
Pune based two-wheeler manufacturer Bajaj Auto will be conducting service camps across the state of Kerala. The free service camps across the state of Kerala will provide free check-up and service to the flood affected Bajaj bikes and will be initiated from Aug 28 to Sept 4, 2018. The company states that Bajaj motorcycle owners have been requested to bring their flood affected bikes directly to their nearest authorized Bajaj Auto dealership. The vehicle will go through a free check-up followed by engine flushing in case of water ingression together with replacing minor affected components. Bajaj Auto dealerships shall waive the cost of oil change and minor parts such as filters and gaskets.
"The devastating floods in Kerala have severely affected life and livelihood of our fellow countrymen. Bajaj Auto and its motorcycle dealerships shall ensure that all flood affected Bajaj bikes are made road worthy as quickly as possible so that full mobility is restored to Bajaj motorcycle owners." Eric Vas, President-Motorcycle Business, Bajaj Auto. The company also mentions "To ensure timely repairs the company has moved required spare parts as well as additional technicians from Bajaj dealerships in neighboring states to ensure that all Bajaj motorcycles and their riders are back on the road at the earliest. Bajaj dealerships shall also facilitate Bajaj motorcycle owners prepare insurance claim documents in case of major damage."
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show