Bajaj Auto to conduct the Festival of Speed in Mumbai on March 21, 2016
Bajaj Auto will hold the Pulsar Festival of Speed in Mumbai on March 20, 2016. The venue is Imax Wadala parking, Iland Ajmera, Bhakti Park, Anik-Wadala Link Road and gates will be open from 2pm onwards.
The Festival of Speed is a platform where owners of Pulsar motorcycles, above 200cc, can race on a professionally designed track. Owners of the Pulsar RS 200, however, will race in an exclusive category. The top six riders in the RS 200 races will get a chance to participate in the first ever, Pulsar Cup. They'll join 30 winners from other cities and undergo professional training at the MMRT in Chennai, followed by a race which decides the winner of the cup and Rs 1 lakh as prize money. All expenses for the Pulsar Cup (travel, accommodation and training) will be borne by Bajaj Auto.
Bajaj will provide riding jackets, gloves and knee guards for all those who participate in the races at the Festival of Speed. However, participants will have to wear their own helmets, boots or shoes.
Entry to the event is free and irrespective of the Bajaj motorcycle you own. Besides the races, there are other activities too, These include, a stunt show by the Ghost Ryders, skateboarding, Bicycle motocross, DJ performances and a rock concert. The event will wrap up at 10pm.
- OpinionNatural selection
- FeaturesThe Brembo 19RCS Costa Corsa explained
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range