Bajaj Auto to conduct the Festival of Speed in Mumbai on March 21, 2016
Bajaj Auto will hold the Pulsar Festival of Speed in Mumbai on March 20, 2016. The venue is Imax Wadala parking, Iland Ajmera, Bhakti Park, Anik-Wadala Link Road and gates will be open from 2pm onwards.
The Festival of Speed is a platform where owners of Pulsar motorcycles, above 200cc, can race on a professionally designed track. Owners of the Pulsar RS 200, however, will race in an exclusive category. The top six riders in the RS 200 races will get a chance to participate in the first ever, Pulsar Cup. They'll join 30 winners from other cities and undergo professional training at the MMRT in Chennai, followed by a race which decides the winner of the cup and Rs 1 lakh as prize money. All expenses for the Pulsar Cup (travel, accommodation and training) will be borne by Bajaj Auto.
Bajaj will provide riding jackets, gloves and knee guards for all those who participate in the races at the Festival of Speed. However, participants will have to wear their own helmets, boots or shoes.
Entry to the event is free and irrespective of the Bajaj motorcycle you own. Besides the races, there are other activities too, These include, a stunt show by the Ghost Ryders, skateboarding, Bicycle motocross, DJ performances and a rock concert. The event will wrap up at 10pm.
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally