Bajaj Auto to offer 5 years insurance, 5 free services and 5 years of warranty on select motorcycles
Just as the festive season is about to begin, Bajaj Auto has launched a new offer on its select motorcycles in India. These include the Platina, Discover, Pulsar and the V range of motorcycles. The new 5-5-5 scheme, that will be offered from October 5 onwards, will offer a benefit of five years of free own damage insurance cover, five free services and five years of free warranty on the mentioned Bajaj motorcycles sold across all dealerships in India at no additional cost. Bajaj Auto believes that the new offer gives respite to its customers from the huge hike in insurance costs and fuel prices during the festive season. The Supreme Court has mandated an increase in third-party insurance cover for new bikes and scooters to five years. This coupled with increase in the accident coverage to 15 Lakhs and has significantly impacted insurance cost of two- wheelers.
Bajaj Auto mentions that one of the key benefits of this offer is five years of free own damage insurance cover for customers buying a Platina, Discover, Pulsar or V range of motorcycles. Further, the other benefits include additional two free services for the CT100, Platina, Discover, V and Pulsar. In addition, customers buying any Bajaj motorcycle during this period get a free five-year warranty package. Customers purchasing these bikes from 5th October, 2018, would effectively get huge savings that range up to Rs 9,800 on Pulsars, Rs 5,200 on Bajaj V's, Rs 4,800 on Discover and Rs 4,100 on Platina.
"Motorcycle on-road prices have gone up by at least Rs 6,000 due to the increase in insurance cost. We wanted to cushion this cost for our customers by absorbing the cost of own damage insurance for the first year and extending this benefit by covering him for the next four years. Bajaj Auto is the first in the industry to introduce such an offer through the 5-5-5 scheme. This offer makes it even easier to own a Bajaj Motorcycle and provides our customers another reason to celebrate this festive season," commented, Eric Vas, President, Motorcycle Business, Bajaj Auto.
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000
- NewsTVS Apache RR 310, NTorq 125 and Apache RTR 160 4V launched in Peru
- NewsNissan India to increase prices across its range from January 1, 2019
- NewsNew for 2020 Volkswagen Passat teased for North America
- Review2018 Hyundai Santro AMT road test review
- News2019 Jawa Forty Two: Image Gallery
- News2019 Jawa: Image gallery
- NewsVolkswagen being investigated for selling pre-production cars to customers