Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 soon to be launched in Cocktail Wine Red colour
Indian motorcycle manufacturer Bajaj Auto will soon be launching a new "Cocktail Wine Red" colour scheme for its Avenger Cruise 220 model. The same colour scheme was applied in the manufacturer's recently launched V15 commuter motorcycle. The addition of new colours in the Cruise 220 variant may be a strategy through which the manufacturer will be looking to boost sales for its bigger displacement motorcycles.
As per leaked images, the Cocktail Wine Red paint scheme features a red and black theme. The regular windscreen has been omitted. Apart from that, the bike doesn't feature any changes.
The cruiser motorcycle is powered by a 220cc single-cylinder twin-spark motor which produces 19.03PS at 8,400rpm and 17.5Nm of torque at 7,000rpm. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The 150kg economy cruiser measures 2,177mm in length, 806mm in width, and 1,142mm in height and has a wheelbase of 1,490mm and a ground clearance of 169mm. The bike is currently available in Divine Black and the recently launched Desert Gold colours.
Although the launch dates for the new colour scheme isn't available yet, the Avenger Cruise 220's pricing is expected to remain the same at Rs 83,197 (ex-Mumbai).
Source - GaadiWaadi
Starts Rs 82,253
- NewsFounder of Nikola Motor, fuel-cell transit revolutionary, resigns amidst claims of fraud
- NewsTata Nexon EV subscription rates dropped for limited period, now at Rs 34,900
- NewsMG Hector gets dual-tone colour options, prices start from Rs 16.84 lakh
- NewsHyundai Tucson and Elantra get new warranty and maintenance plan
- Review2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo road test review