Bajaj CT100B launched in India at Rs 30,990
Bajaj has just launched the CT100B at Rs 30,990, ex-Delhi. The CT100B is a lower variant of the CT100, and costs around Rs 4,100 less than the top-spec bike. This new variant is a more utilitarian version of the CT100 and loses out on some of the frills. Bajaj has stated that the bike will be available in four colours.
The Bajaj CT100B loses the bikini fairing and instead, gets a plain circular headlight. It also gets a flatter seat like in the Bajaj Boxer, and is offered with just spoke wheels. The rear grab rail is very basic too, with a black powder coated paint job. From the image, it is evident that the CT100B also gets lower-spec tyres. However, it runs the same 8.2PS 99cc engine used in the CT100 but with a few improvements. Bajaj claims a fuel efficiency of 99.1kmpl from the CT100B, which is 9.6kmpl more than what they claim from the CT100.
Eric Vas, the president of Motorcycles Business at Bajaj Auto commented, "With the CT100B, customers can enjoy the pleasure of owning a new bike rather than compromise by searching for a second-hand bike."
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 to be launched in India by mid-2019
- NewsUpcoming 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class interior revealed in new spy images
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser