Bajaj CT110 launched in India - prices start at Rs 37,997
Bajaj CT110 has been launched in India and is priced at Rs 37,997 for the kick-start variant while the electric start variant will set you back by Rs 44,480 - both prices are ex-showroom Delhi.
The CT110 gets a 115cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine that puts out 8.6PS and 9.81 Nm torque at 5,000rpm. The engine is mated to a four-speed gearbox. The suspension in the front are standard telescopic units with 125mm of travel that get fork gaiters. The rear suspension are dual shock-absorbing units that have a 100mm long travel. The motorcycle gets drum brakes on both the ends. The tyres get semi-knobby tread pattern. The tank also gets a pad for better riding posture. The styling is largely the same, however, the company now offers new colours - black, red and olive green.
Commenting on the launch of the new variant, Sarang Kanade, President - Motorcycle Business said, "The CT range was conceptualized for those customers who demand a robust bike at a reasonable price. Till date more than 50 lakh customers are riding the CT and appreciate it for its durability and outstanding mileage. We have continuously invested in the product both in terms of technology and style without losing the core value of delivering the Best Value Motorcycle on the Indian roads. We believe that the tough new CT 110 provides an even better value with superior performance - a great combination of mileage and power - all at an attractive price."
Starts Rs 49,197
- News2019 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios hatchback launched in India at Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsHero Optima and Hero Nyx electric scooters get a longer-range variant in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV spotted ahead of its India launch
- NewsLive updates: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios India launch, prices, details, variants, features, engines
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica launched - Priced Rs 15.99 lakh and 17.99 lakh respectively