Bajaj Dominar 400 price hiked by Rs 10,000 - now retails at Rs 1.90 lakh
The updated Bajaj Dominar 400 was launched in July this year for an introductory price of Rs 1.74 lakh ex-showroom. Soon after its launch, the manufacturer hiked its price by Rs 6,000 and now the motorcycle has witnessed its second price hike. Bajaj has once again hiked the price of the Dominar 400 and this time by Rs 10,000. The motorcycle now retails at Rs 1.90 lakh ex-showroom pan India.
The updated model gets two new colour schemes - glossy green and matte black. The instrument panel has two displays and one of them has been mounted on the fuel tank. The exhaust now has two tips in contrast to the single outlet in the previous model. The alloy wheels remain unchanged and have aluminium finish on them.
Also, the engine has seen a substantial change. The 373.2 liquid single-cylinder engine gets a new dual overhead camshaft (DOHC) setup that has bumped up the power to 40PS. The suspension units are new and the bike now gets 43mm USD (upside down forks).
Even with the hiked price, the motorcycle undercuts the KTM 390 Duke, BMW G 310 R and TVS Apache RR 310. The Dominar 400 rivals the Suzuki Gixxer 250 and the Royal Enfield Himalayan. Bajaj has also teased the new Dominar 400 in the new shade of red in its promotional video which is expected to be on offer soon.
Starts Rs 1,90,000
Starts Rs 2,99,000
Starts Rs 2,48,931
Starts Rs 1,68,273
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 2,27,000
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India