Bajaj hikes price of the Dominar 400 in India by Rs 2,000
Bajaj has increased the price of the Dominar 400 by Rs 2,000. The revised prices will come into effect immediately. The standard Dominar 400 is priced at Rs 1.46 lakh while the ABS version will set you back by Rs 1.60 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom Delhi. Bajaj had recently hiked the price of the Dominar a couple of months ago, by Rs 2,000. The Bajaj Dominar was launched in December 2016 and since then, the price of the bike has gone up by Rs 10,000.
The Bajaj Dominar received a cosmetic facelift in 2018, including new colours and a gold alloy wheels. Besides this, there are no changes to the engine or cycle parts. The Bajaj Dominar is powered by a 373cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that produces 35PS and 35Nm. One of the standout features of the bike is the full-LED headlamp that we found to be quite bright and useful in the dark.
Bajaj had reported that a majority of Dominar customers choose the ABS version over the standard and hence, it intends to phase out the latter in the coming months.
Starts Rs 1,48,043
Starts Rs 1,48,520
Starts Rs 1,56,850
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts