Bajaj hikes price of the Dominar 400 in India by Rs 2,000
Bajaj has increased the price of the Dominar 400 by Rs 2,000. The revised prices will come into effect immediately. The standard Dominar 400 is priced at Rs 1.46 lakh while the ABS version will set you back by Rs 1.60 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom Delhi. Bajaj had recently hiked the price of the Dominar a couple of months ago, by Rs 2,000. The Bajaj Dominar was launched in December 2016 and since then, the price of the bike has gone up by Rs 10,000.
The Bajaj Dominar received a cosmetic facelift in 2018, including new colours and a gold alloy wheels. Besides this, there are no changes to the engine or cycle parts. The Bajaj Dominar is powered by a 373cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that produces 35PS and 35Nm. One of the standout features of the bike is the full-LED headlamp that we found to be quite bright and useful in the dark.
Bajaj had reported that a majority of Dominar customers choose the ABS version over the standard and hence, it intends to phase out the latter in the coming months.
Starts Rs 1,42,109
Starts Rs 1,48,520
Starts Rs 1,45,877
Starts Rs 1,56,850
- NewsHero Xtreme 200R: Three things that we love and three we don't
- NewsRoyal Enfield Classic 500 Pegasus edition to launch in India on May 30
- FeaturesBetter riding: Heat wave
- NewsFerrai unveils SP38, a one-off inspired by the F40
- News2018 Mini Cooper S and Cooper D launched in India
- News2018 Volvo XC40: Image gallery
- NewsVolvo XC40 to be launched in India in the R-Design trim only
- NewsApple team up Volkswagen to use its T6 Transporter, equipped with its autonomous driving tech, as employee shuttles
- News100th handcrafted Bugatti Chiron rolled out
- FeaturesFeature: Celebrating 70 years of Land Rover