Bajaj introduces 2018 Pulsar Black Pack edition in India
Bajaj Auto Limited has just introduced the 2018 editon of its Pulsar motorcycle range. Labelled the Bajaj Pulsar Black Pack edition, the new Pulsar 150, 180 and 220F commemorate the sale of 1 Crore Bajaj Pulsars. The special edition bikes sport cosmetic updates only. The Bajaj Pulsar Black Pack editions feature a new, premium black paint scheme with contrasting matte grey highlights. The alloy wheels are painted in white which, Bajaj says, offers a sporty and aggressive look.
Speaking about the introduction of the Black Pack Eric Vas, president, Motorcycles, Bajaj Auto Limited said that the Bajaj Pulsar has been India's No1 sports bike since launch in 2001. He also spoke about crossing the 1 crore sales milestone.
The Bajaj Pulsar is sold across 25 countries.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far