Bajaj introduces 2018 Pulsar Black Pack edition in India
Bajaj Auto Limited has just introduced the 2018 editon of its Pulsar motorcycle range. Labelled the Bajaj Pulsar Black Pack edition, the new Pulsar 150, 180 and 220F commemorate the sale of 1 Crore Bajaj Pulsars. The special edition bikes sport cosmetic updates only. The Bajaj Pulsar Black Pack editions feature a new, premium black paint scheme with contrasting matte grey highlights. The alloy wheels are painted in white which, Bajaj says, offers a sporty and aggressive look.
Speaking about the introduction of the Black Pack Eric Vas, president, Motorcycles, Bajaj Auto Limited said that the Bajaj Pulsar has been India's No1 sports bike since launch in 2001. He also spoke about crossing the 1 crore sales milestone.
The Bajaj Pulsar is sold across 25 countries.
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900
- FeaturesTVS Apache RR 310 longterm review: Wrap-up
- NewsKawasaki India announces a price hike by 7 per cent on select models