Bajaj introduces 2018 Pulsar Black Pack edition in India
Bajaj Auto Limited has just introduced the 2018 editon of its Pulsar motorcycle range. Labelled the Bajaj Pulsar Black Pack edition, the new Pulsar 150, 180 and 220F commemorate the sale of 1 Crore Bajaj Pulsars. The special edition bikes sport cosmetic updates only. The Bajaj Pulsar Black Pack editions feature a new, premium black paint scheme with contrasting matte grey highlights. The alloy wheels are painted in white which, Bajaj says, offers a sporty and aggressive look.
Speaking about the introduction of the Black Pack Eric Vas, president, Motorcycles, Bajaj Auto Limited said that the Bajaj Pulsar has been India's No1 sports bike since launch in 2001. He also spoke about crossing the 1 crore sales milestone.
The Bajaj Pulsar is sold across 25 countries.
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV to be launched in India on September 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed
- NewsPorsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid sets lap records at six racetracks including BIC
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and its dealers donate Rs 30 lakh to the CM's relief fund in Kerala